We are only one day away from what we once thought to be the Duel of the Century. It is now obvious that Team Iron Gonads of Thunder Fire will be competing (we’re using this term loosely) against a somewhat cute little pooch, with no hindlimbs. Edward Dachshund did surround himself with formidable teammates, we have to give him that at least: the illustrious Ginger Snaap and blogging maverick El Guapo.
The winning topics:
- Furries (fetish), suggested by Carrie Rubin (16 votes);
- Group Sex in Retirement Adult Community, suggested by Rutabaga (10 votes);
- Protection Identities, suggested by The Ringmistress (9 votes).
The face-offs will be as follow:
- September 19 – Furries: Ginger Snaap VS Speaker7;
- September 20 – Protection Identities: El Guapo VS Madame Weebles;
- September 21 - Group Sex in Retirement Community: Edward VS Le Clown.
All posts written by Team Iron Gonads of Iron Fire will be published on Le Clown‘s blog; posts from Team Dachshund will be published on Edward‘s blog. Winners will be crowned by the amount of LIKES each post will get (LIKES will be counted only during the day the post was published). So you, readers, will have the final say as to who’s this blogosphere’s force to be reckoned with. Don’t say it, we know what you’re thinking… and Madame Weebles, Speaker7 and Le Clown thank you for it.
- A Fur-nundrum (Speaker 7)
- The Tears of a Clown: Part One: Duel of Furry Fetishes (Ginger Snaap)
- Tears of a Clown: The Duel – With a Cherry on Top (Edward Dachshund)
- Let’s Get Ready to Rumble (H.E. Ellis)
- Battlefront (Ginger Snaap)
- Challenge Accepted, Monsieur Clown Brulée (Edward Dachshund)
- Madame Weebles Needs You (Madame Weebles)
- Alexander Hamilton Ain’t Got Nothing on Me (Speaker7)
- Le dü-əl – The Original Post (Le Clown)