*******THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED, AND OUT TO LUNCH*******
You will find the winners of the Blogroll Contest here.
Hello everyone! Today’s challenge is simple. Tell us what is going on in Le Clown’s head in this photo:
Whatever it is, it’s likely to be terrifying, confounding, zany, or self-aggrandizing. Probably rude. Is he thinking about his sock monkey? His desperate love of coffee? French literature? His own image? Probably all of the above. Tell Le Clown what you think he’s thinking, I think. Be warned: don’t stay in his head too long. It’s scary in there.
Each participant will receive 2 clown noses for each participation – you can submit up to 10 twisted thoughts. Contestants will get their noses added to their total. Other bloggers can play and give their two clown noses to the contestants of their choice! One winner will be chosen. The player with the winning entry will get 4 additional clown noses and a back rub (self-administered). Call your friends! Call your relatives! Call everyone you know! Cash in your favours with the mafia! You need them now more than ever. Please post your twisted thoughts below.
Standings (as of Thursday, 11:59PM):
- Canvas of the Minds (Ruby Tuesday): 84;
- Something Fat Happened (Maggie): 61;
- The Waiting (Emily): 58;
- A Rich Full Life (RFL): 47;
- Curmudgeon At Large: 45;
- Dockfam Adventures: 39;
- Alice at Wonderland: 36;
- A Circus at the End of the World (Angel): 33;
- Merlin Spielen: 32;
- Miss Listed: 31;
- The Girl in the Cat Frame Glasses (Jenn Jones): 29;
- Boomie Bol: 23;
- Miss Four Eyes: 22;
- Long Life Cats And Dogs: 21;
- Doggy’s Style: 19;
- Love & Lunchmeat: 18;
- Jiltaroo: 13;
- No Blog Intended: 11.
- Large Self (Cathy): 10;
- Dinnerversions: 8;
- Little Miss Obsessive’s Anatomy: 7;
- Tracy Fulks: 4;
- Anansi the Poet: 7;
- John the Aussie: 7;
- Lyssapants: 6;
- Daddy Ranman: 6;
- Gin and Lemonade (LKD): 6;
- Bipolarmuse: 5,
- Chaotican: 4.
A Message from Le Clown: Madame Weebles’s Mad Libs Challenge was a massive success! I had a few favourites (I lawled at Tracy Fulks‘ mad lib), and some which I would have preferred not reading (Le Clown’s for example). Madame Weebles read all of your entries, and the winners are (that’s right… Madame Weebles was drunk & felt generous):
- Meizac (for Canvas of the Mind): winning mad lib;
- Miss Listed: winning mad lib;
- The Waiting: winning mad lib;
- Alice: winning mad lib;
- Angel: winning mad lib;
- Merlin Spielen: honoUrable mention (2 points);
- Maggie: honoUrable mention (2 points);
- Curmudgeon At Large: honoUrable mention (2 points);
- DockFam: honoUrable mention (1 point);
- Miss Four Eyes: honoUrable mention (1 point);
- A Rich Full Life: Extra bonus point for mentioning Rush (1 point).
Congratulations, the top 5 winners won 4 clown noses! Bet you didn’t think you’d hear that
in your lifetime today, right? Madame Weebles, thank you, and congratulations on your 1100+ views!