Le Clown is a sensible man, albeit being an emotional maelstrom. Arguably our world’s greatest life strategist, Le Clown dazzles his surrounding with his commonsensical everyday choices, and magnanimity:
- Le Clown allows panhandlers to bother him for money ;
- Lord Evil Poppy may call Le Clown “Dad” ;
- Le Clown welcomes new readers to his blog, and grants his new Carnies the right to like his posts, and write astute comments ;
- Some of you have been grateful for having the written authorization to add Le Clown to your lacklustre blogrolls ;
- As not all of his readers speak French, and might have difficulties pronouncing “Le Clown“, His Magnificence has accepted several alternative monikers: “Jesus“, “Gandhi“, “Buddha“, “President of the World“.
Take that, Tony Roberts! So why is it that for the past 4 years, The Ringmistress – who witnessed my benevolence first-hand, every single day – firmly refuses to grant me the simple wish of seeing her in the post-cocaine-Carrie-Fisher-Slave-Princess-Leia metal bikini costume as seen in Return of the Jedi? I gave this woman my semen, after all…