Once upon a time, there was a man charged for putting his kids for sale on Craigslist, or so tells me Meizac. I’m ambivalent towards this news. When did we, parents, lose our rights to do as we please with our progeny? Why can I put an ad about my gently used bed on Craigslist - a bed that has a few stories to share – and get away with it, and not have the same selling privileges when it comes to my gently used toddler? Let the Canadian Mounties find me, I say! I’m no igloo park trash, and I know my rights.
Nonetheless. Hypothetically. Le Clown would make a terrible inmate. I’ve seen a few too many movies, and I know what they do to men wearing make-up in jail. As I’ve spiked some of my readers’ interests in Lord Evil Poppy, I don’t want to disappoint [wink, wink]. She’s not really for sale [wink, wink]. It was just a joke [wink, wink]. Let’s
negotiate fabulate. Highest bidder takes all.
- Auntie Dotty, have you received the *ahem* “package” yet?
- The InPhiluencer, you’ve composed on Ode to Le Clown and La Poppy. That’s dedication. Even though it was based on Nickelback’s
trashmusic [for international readers, Nickelback is a band that sucks balls], for the right price, we could talk…
- Sophy: Lord Evil Poppy = Header. No one can say I’m an unfair Le Clown.
- Anette, you ask if Lord Evil Poppy is spayed. What sort of a sick question is this?
- Bryan, Lord Evil Poppy is your doppelganger? Sorry man, can’t combine the two of you. It would be like mixing bleach and ammonia.
- Smaktakula, “Don’t you want to know anything about it? Boy or girl? Age? Hobbies?” Young girl [we think, but does evil really have a gender?]. Sharing hobbies might be a deal breaker for potential buyers.
- Sweet Mother, give up on the idea of procreating a gayby… For the right price…
Other interested parties who have stopped by and been to shy to LIKE the post [bastards], you’re in luck: Blow-out Sale. Child now 50% off…